- October 23-30 : I have been active from IN87 during a week hollidays on the Atlantic coast (abt 500 QSO's)... Taking advantage of the exceptional weather and temperature , I did an excursion with 3 hours "on the beach" operation from EU-048 (Houat).
Equipment used: IC706, laptop, microkeyer, AT130 tuner, and "spiderbeam" 12m fiberglass pole mounted vertical.
- October 29/30 : A bit more that 100 Q's in the CQWW-SSB... more than enough ! (For me SSB remains the most unadequate mode for contesting !)
- November 5/6 : Took part in the "Ukrainian DX contest" - see
- November 12/13: Will be active in WAE-RTTY contest...
- November 19: Departure to CN. I have been allocated CN2PD callsign, which I am currently trying to get changed (this callsign has already been used in 2003 and I cannot access qrz.com data)
QSL manager for this operation will be EA7FTR
- November 26/27: CQWW-CW, SOSB20
- November 28 back to France...
My current CN-license.
Hope I can get another one for the new dates, with another callsign...